The question that Zack Childress poses in every podcast is how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? His mission is to help you find the answer.
We’re talking about flipping properties today. There’s money in fix and flips, and it can be made in up or down markets.
Hire a contractor to fix up the houses. Your job is to manage the contractor and make money.
Mistake 1: Flippers aren’t good at determining After Repair Value (ARV). Being wrong takes money off the house’s sales price right out of the gate.
Mistakes 2 and 3: Listen to Zack and find out.
Knowing how to make money with flipping is valuable stuff. There are many facets to it… many ways to make good and many ways to screw up.
Build up cash reserves by wholesaling in a good market, so you’ll be ready to buy fixer-uppers when the market takes a turn.
“Follow the direction of a successful investor. That’s how things get changed.”
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Fix & flips are best when you don’t do the work
- Renting fixed-up houses is great income in a down market
- Invest in yourself; get a coach
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook
- 3-Day In The Field Training with Zack