Today’s topic is tough to hear if it applies to you. If you’ve established a real estate business, then started and stopped and started and stopped, you need to toughen up.
You need to stay in the fight whether it’s easy or not. Don’t stop when a deal falls through; look for another buyer or seller.
“You will never grow until you work your way through the hard times.”
Embrace the hard times and grow. When you work through a challenge, you’ll know how to tackle or avoid it the next time it appears.
What about your team? Do they have the courage to stick with the business? Be sure they do.
“In your journey, you cannot miss every rock.” Just don’t be afraid of hitting the rock. Repair your boat and move around it.
Watch out for distractions. Be proactive and block out time for the business.
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Zack lost $100,000 on 1st rehab
- Don’t be surprised that you make mistakes
- How to measure progress
- Stick to the essentials
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook
- Book recommendation: Three Feet From Gold
- Zack’s event in Dallas: 707.247.4248 or 866.592.2429
- Zack’s Master Class: 707.247.4248 (ask for Joseph)