The question that Zack Childress poses on every podcast is how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? His mission is to help you find the answer.
If you are failing at something, sometimes you need to quit that thing. We all need to go through a serious, thorough self-examination from time to time.
Quitting certain things in your life is required to be successful. Quitting does not make you a failure, even though our society often makes you feel that way.
Sometimes I advise my coaching clients to quit real estate. And, sometimes clients come to tell me they’re quitting and why.
Real estate investing can, and probably will, take over your life. Maybe that doesn’t fit your vision for yourself.
“Life brings challenges. Sometimes quitting is appropriate. Own it.”
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Seeking success is often a lone pursuit
- Entrepreneurship is not easy
- My life is also my business
- Join Zack’s health journey
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook