We’re dealing with a sizable question during the 24-week challenge. We’re on week 10 of the challenge, and here’s the question. How do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? Zack Childress is guiding us through the steps to get to the answer.
Negotiation is communication. That’s what it is, pure and simple. It may scare you to face negotiation, but can you truly say you’ve never done it before? Don’t think so.
So how do you get over your fear of negotiating? By doing it… practice really does make it easier. You need to face your fears and stay on a forward path.
Gather information from the buyer by listening more than you talk. Don’t be in a hurry.
Confidence is your strongest ally in negotiating. Don’t wish something will happen—make it happen. Become a strong negotiator by negotiating. “You’ve got to be in it to win it.”
Something else that will give you confidence is having plenty of buyers. If you have a sufficient number of buyers, you don’t get wrapped up in thinking any one deal is so important it simply must be done. So work on finding new buyers for your database every week.
Solve problems of sellers and buyers. Build their confidence in you. You can learn how to do this by learning the script in the 30 Day Fast Track System.
Believe in yourself and be a rhinoceros. Stay committed to your journey.
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- When negotiating, seek win/win situations
- You need to be willing to let a deal go
- Determine motivation of the seller
- “Life is only as hard as you perceive it to be”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook
- Instruction on REI Success Academy Website: Web Class
- Get negotiation script: 30-Day Fast Track System with Lead Intake Manual