The question the 24-Week Challenge is tackling is how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? Zack Childress is helping us find the answer.
Zack’s taking us through 24 steps to arrive at the answer. This is week 17 of the challenge, which covers Working With A Virtual Assistant.
When you need assistance and don’t have a lot of money, what do you do? What you cannot do is hire an office full of people. VAs can find deals, call homeowners, prescreen, do CRM tasks, post blogs, set appointments, send thank you notes, and much more.
When you’re looking for a VA, request someone with real estate and data entry experience. Assign tasks slowly, then increase them as you learn the individual’s skills.
Hourly pay for VAs is generally from $3 to $6, but can be more if you go through a staffing company. Specific, step-by-step training is needed even if the VA has real estate experience.
There is no way to keep your VA from working with another real estate investor in your market. Just be smart. Ask questions to be certain the same leads aren’t going to numerous people in one area.
Remember, working hard isn’t bad, as long as you are working on your business and not in it. A VA can help ensure that this principle applies to you.
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Keywords that help a VA find the right properties
- Learn how to use the split shift
- Reward VA when you close a deal he/she found
- Ascertain whether VA works with other investors in your market
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook
- Instruction from REI Success Academy Website: Web Class
- REI Success Academy module: Co-wholesaling Course
- Get a Freelancer.com cannot find link
- VA hiring source: Upwork
- VA hiring source: Team Double-Click
- VA hiring source: Tasks EveryDay
- Tool VAs can use: Online Newspapers
- VA Tracking System: oDesk (division of Upwork)
- Advertise for VA: Craigslist
- Advertise for VA: Oodle