The question the 24-Week Challenge poses is how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? Zack Childress is taking us through the steps to get to the answer.
We’re nearing the end of the challenge… we’ve gotten up to week 21. In this podcast, we’re going to learn about using voice blast to assist in contacting prospects multiple times and multiple ways.
You can use direct mail, email, phone, text and voice blast to reach prospects. It’s important to use several communication methods because you don’t know which message the prospect will see or hear, or which one will elicit a response.
Voice blasting is like having your own call center without hiring call center employees. You can reach hundreds of buyers or sellers with a short message and a call back number.
You can also use voice blast for follow-up messages. Again, you want to make contact with the prospect multiple times. Create a sense of urgency with your messages to buyers.
“Be the person that seeks the attention in this market space; be the one with the loudest voice.”
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Market yourself using multiple contact points
- Repeated messages are a GOOD thing
- Use a script for marketing
- Need additional help? Contact Zack
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook
- Instruction from REI Success Academy: Web Class
- Zack on YouTube: REI Success Academy
- Zack on Instagram: Zack Childress
- Voice Blast service: Voice Connect, Inc.
- Zack’s classroom training opps:
- Join Zack’s circle: 707.247.4248