Welcome to week 5 of the 24-week challenge. The question we’re addressing in the challenge is: how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? Zack Childress is leading us through the steps to the answer.
Our topic today is: What Contract to Use. We’re glad you’re listening—this challenge will help you develop strategies, skills and knowledge to build your business.
A lot of people get nervous about contracts. The best thing to do is read them and highlight the things you don’t understand. There are numerous contracts in our industry. Different ones are used with different strategies.
We’ll cover these in this episode:
- Letter of Intent
- Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Assignment Agreement
- Lease Option Purchase Agreement
- Co-Wholesaling Agreement
- Demand of Funds
- Independent Contract Agreement
We’re going into great detail about what should and shouldn’t be included in these various contracts. Getting the language right is critical for protecting you and your business.
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Can contracts protect everyone involved
- How to apply contract language to deals
- Why you need to study, study, study
- Are FSBOs the best prospects
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook