We’re tackling a big question with the 24-week challenge, and now we’ve hit week 9. The question is how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? Zack Childress is leading us through the steps to the answer.
Our topic today is Determining The Markets For You. How do you find the right market? How does the market dictate other parameters of your business?
You will need to do some research on the market(s) you’re interested in. It will pay off in the long run.
You will also need to segment the market by ZIP Code…. Who lives in this ZIP Code? What is the average home price? How many houses have sold in the last year?
You can use List Source to break out categories like foreclosures or cash vs. financed buyers. There are numerous tools to help you get the kind of info you need to make a strategic decision about the best market to focus on.
In this business, the right support will make a huge difference to your level of success. Find a good team, find a mentor, and don’t go it alone.
Zach and his team are putting together a spectacular event for the end of the year, The Freedom Summit. It will help you change your mindset, reset your focus and have the positivity that you need to be a success.
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Why the market you choose determines the strategy you use
- What types of property are being sold in the market you’re considering
- Learn what real estate data you can get for each ZIP Code
- Don’t let fear stop you from moving forward
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook
- Instruction on REI Success Academy Website: Web Class
- Market data source: CNNMoney
- Market data source: MGIC
- Market data source: ListSource
- Zack’s book that is basis for 24-Week Challenge: Business Blueprint
- Freedom Summit