The question that Zack Childress poses in every podcast is how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? His mission is to help you find the answer.
Today’s show gives you 4 tips that successful real estate investors use to grow their businesses.
Step 1: Find motivated sellers. Yes, there are different kinds of sellers, different ways of reaching them, etc. You can break step 1 down into categories if you want, but it all ends up under the heading of motivated sellers.
The other steps are just as basic. You need money and buyers. You need to use the telephone and automation.
This is critical to your business. It’s not hard to envision and not hard to implement. Remember that. Don’t make it harder than it is.
“When you’re comfortable, you’re complacent.”
Entrepreneurs cannot afford comfort or complacency. You are working for your freedom… the freedom to do (or not do) anything.
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Do not overcomplicate real estate investment
- You won’t get a loan if you don’t ask for one
- Build a buyers list
- Focus on one thing – real estate
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook
- Zack’s Rehab Training: Rehabbing Made Easy
- Helpful websites: