The question that Zack Childress poses on every podcast is how do real estate investors build real wealth and freedom without access to millions of dollars in capital? His mission is to help you find the answer.
Today’s podcast teaches that networking is crucial. It means you’re really in the game.
It’s important for you to meet other investors, buyers, sellers and agents. You need to get your message out, and let people know who you are and what your business aims are.
Communication is key. You need to control the content about you that’s out in the world, and networking helps you do that. Keep original contact short and set up a later meeting.
Share your goals, strategy and vision with other investors. Everyone benefits from sharing. Find positive people that bring the right energy.
Face the fear (false evidence appearing real). Do something that takes you out of your comfort zone. It will allow you to break through to success.
“Your fear of loss must be greater than your fear of the unknown.”
Watch and learn:
Listen and enjoy:
- Networking keeps you in the game
- Entrepreneurship does not mean working alone
- Be a servant to others… ‘How can I help you?’
- Zack’s lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reach Zack by phone: 707.247.4248
- Follow Zack on Facebook: REI Success Academy Facebook
- Zack’s Book: My First Deal Playbook